The first event of the 43rd World Series of Poker kicked off last May 27, 2012 at the Rio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Starting with the $500 buy-in NL Hold’em event, the series has 60 more bracelet events to follow, culminating in the $10,000 buy-in NL Hold’em World Championship to be held on July 7.
$455,000 worth of WSOP prize packages (20 Main Event packages and 50 Experience packages) are up for grabs in two mega satellites running on June 10 and 11 at Titan Poker.
The June 10 mega satellite starts at 19:00 (GMT+1) with a buy-in of $500 + $25 Freezeout. Players participating in this event get a chance to win a $13,500 WSOP Main Event package that includes:
- $10,000 buy-in to the WSOP Main Event on July 9, 2012
- $1,500 for 7 nights’ stay at the Wynn Hotel from July 7-14
- $250 for registration fees
- $1,750 for flights and spending
The June 11 mega satellite starts at 20:00 (GMT+1) with a buy-in of $200 + $15 Freezeout. Players joining this event can win a $3,700 WSOP Experience package that includes:
- $1,000 buy in to a WSOP Side Event on July 5, 2012
- $1,290 for 6 nights’ stay at the Wynn Hotel from July 3-9
- $30 for registration fees
- $1,380 for flights and spending
It’s not yet too late to book a seat to the biggest poker event of the year. Mark these two Titan Poker mega satellites on your calendars to get a chance to go to Vegas and compete with some of the best poker players in the world.
200% up to $2000 + $25 FREE BONUS
Titan Poker Bonus Code: TP2000
Titan Poker Coupon Code